Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Uh oh, it's Magic

Okay, it's game 1 of the NBA Finals tonight. Let's go, Magic. Let's Go! Let's get this town excited. A recent comment by a partygoer downtown after the Magic won the Eastern Conference Finals....."It's great. It almost feels like we live in a real city." I've been wearing my T-shirt from the last time the Magic were in the finals back in 1995 for good luck. My fingers are crossed.....(which is very difficult trying to type at the same time).

1 comment:

  1. A few years ago I got to go to a couple of the games with Sister & Travis - they were so much fun! I never thought I'd love something like that but it really was cool. Plus one time we got to see MC Hammer perform at halftime. Except he didn't sing Can't Touch This, which none of us could understand. Rip off.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!