Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What Do You Wish to Give?


It's Wishcasting Wednesday over at  Jamie Ridler Studios and today's prompt is "What do you wish to give?"  First, I wish to give my daughter more of my time and I wish to instill in her the knowing of how she can do and be anything she wants, of how absolutely amazing she is.

Second, I wish to give it my all. And by IT, I mean life, the great adventure, my dreams. I mean really, really give it my all, beyond excuses.

Third, I wish I could give all the sweet, sweet animals in homeless shelters and rescues a loving home. Especially the sweet pit bull pups who have an unjustified bad reputation. I wish I could them all a loving home, so that they would know the kindness of humans. I think dogs especially, need that connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!