Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Busy weekend


This weekend was a busy one! With school ending last week and camp starting this week and 2 birthday celebrations! I created these 2 little paintings (remember, I said I was diggin' the little ones lately). My friend Ellie turned 60 and is moving into a new place this morning, so I this would be just right to bring the good vibes to her new home.

And this one is for my friend, Cynthia, who is a screenwriter and so many amazing things are happening for her right now, like being top 5 in a national screenplay contest, talking with agents and actors and having her script shopped around and the list goes on....this is to remind her to breathe is in all and look up and give thanks for every juicy moment that is happening to her.
And here we are getting ready to go Ellie's 60's themed birthday party. It was a blast, man! We even decorated Vannie with flowers on his dashboard and Leila has a Peace sign painted on her cheek. We were definitely feeling groovy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely paintings...and excellent gifts!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! If I converted to 3 column you can too! Blogger now has them available! If you go into the new design feature you will be able to do it.

    Let me know if you need help!

    :) risa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shari, I LOVE these little paintings!! They make me so happy with their gorgeous cheeriness! and thanks so much for our locket words on my blog, I really appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!