Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Thursday, September 2, 2010




Okay, for some reason I can't figure out how to reduce the size of this video!! (I would totally welcome any hints with this.) But I'm going to leave it up because I am so excited that I WON!!! a free pass to this workshop with Jodi Ohl. I can't wait to explore the mixed media world. It's what I feel I've been drawn to in the last few months, where I'm headed. YAY!  If that's not a sign in the middle of the road, I don't know what is! So psyched! Mahalo nui loa, Jodi!  (thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart!)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sheri! Your going to have so much fun. I'm still working my way through Jodi's Artistic Journaling classes. I enjoy her technique. By the way, I really like your blog name and your motto.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I hope you enjoy the class.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!