Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Glimpse of my Table, WIP


I love how these greens and blues and yellows ended up on this canvas....I'm picturing a divine mermaid swimming here soon!



Love my new color palette! Orange has been popping up quite a bit lately, especially with turquoise and greens.  Good thing, we are a Miami Dolphins household!

 
An ordinary sparkling moment I thought I'd share. Sometimes when the light hits something so right, I just want to crawl right into it.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Don't make her more fabulous than my mermaid-I want mine to keep her title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Lisa, that is the perfect title for your painting..."Who's the Most Fabulous Mermaid of All?"

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!