Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yummy Olive Dip for Festive Get Togethers

 
I'm fully embracing the hustle and bustle here in the studio today, as this will likely be my last full day here before the festivities begin. I wanted to share a simple, easy recipe for an olive tapenade that will knock the socks off any party-goer or visiting relative that you may be entertaining over the next week. It's super simple and oh so delish.

Enjoy!
I use a mini food processor and fill it with green olives and about 3 tablespoons of cream cheese and about 3-4 cloves of garlic. You can add more or less depending on your garlic tolerance. I prefer heavy garlic, especially this time of year as garlic is an immunity booster and we could all use the help to fend off the winter colds going around. Add a little drizzle of olive oil just to get the blend on, and pulse it up. Since my mini processor is just that, mini, I usually make 2 little batches and combine them. Serve it with toasted crustinis and voila! That's it. It is amazingly GOOD. Addictive.

I hope your week is Merry and Bright. Remember to breathe through it all and let gratitude fill your heart!  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!