Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I AM READY....


My Soul Kit, to carry my supplies, journals, and curriculum for Brave Girls Camp


The last week or so has been a blur, one where I was feeling drained, off balance, and so far behind. I don't even want to think of it. I'm happy to say that I am feeling almost 100% myself again and if the last 2 days are an indication of what lies ahead, I am in for one fun ride. In a nutshell, I've spent the last 2 days in the FLOW.

Yesterday, my daughter went back to school and I had a full day to play catch up...and catch up I did. I am a big fan of list-making, and I just love the feeling of checking things off the list, especially when I have spent a significant amount of time NOT checking things off the list. Just a few of the things I accomplished include: Working out, coloring hair, bank, bookstore, groceries, craft supply shopping, laundry, reading, and working on my sketchbook. Whew. A lot.

And today, more of the same...smooth sailing. Plus today is the start of Soul Restoration and I am so excited and just feel...ready.


Here are some of the supplies that I've gathered for the course. So much fun in store for my soul!


And a little reminder I made for myself as I go about my restoration...using my word for the year...

BRAVE
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ooh... going away to camp sounds like so much fun. The course looks amazing too. (Can you sense my jealousy?) :) Perhaps I will put my soul restoration on the list when I'm finished my fabulous experimental art e-course.

    I hear ya with hitting your stride again. Those holidays are so wonderful, and they love to turn everything upside down :)

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!