Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Grateful Heart...


"the beauty of each day begins with a grateful heart"

I am grateful for all the busy-ness in my life right now, even if it keeps me away from the blog-o-sphere for longer than I'd like. There are many projects that I am involved with like painting a Pop Up Piano and the 10-10-10 project. Plus all of the end of the year activities/volunteering at my daughter's school...getting ready for summer!
ART has been keeping me sane!  Above is a birthday gift I painted for a friend. I'm going to do some more work on these "Artfirmations"  (artistic affirmations). I wholeheartedly think that life flows much smoother when you sprinkle it with positive thoughts!
Aloha!
Shari

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!