Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Monday, May 30, 2016

Did the Universe Kill my Oven?

You know those days when you have had it? When you just don't think that you can take another THING happening to discourage you?  As a somewhat spiritually conscious person, you know that personal crises is a mirror, that it is an opportunity to learn, to grow, to expand. You take steps to evaluate and renew self care, visualization, and awareness.

Then, your friggin oven dies. WTF??!!  With a loud pop, kaput. Really?

After the initial shock and dismay of it all and a quick check to make sure there wasn't danger of an electrical fire...I manage the tiniest, "Thank You" under my breath. My husband asks, "Why is this happening?" I tell him we are blessed.

I think it is the Universe telling me to stop cooking dinner and go make some ART.

Until next time, Lovebeams to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!