Saturday, April 4, 2009

Doggie Art Show


Getting ready for the Doggie Art Show tomorrow! Praying that it won't rain....at least until after 4:00. This little guy Squeegee was almost blind and had light sensitive eyes, so he has to wear these goggles when outside. How cute is he?! I have no profound words to share today, except I feel big changes coming and I can't help but see everything coming together and life being tweaked in a very good way! I know I will have fun tomorrow, but I need some Zzzzz. C'mon 1:30.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Cute picture! I hope you have a great day today and can get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shari! Thanks for visiting my blog :) Yes, I do live in DeLand and was just at the Outdoor Art Show at Earl Brown Park. You said you had a show this weekend but I didn't see where. Will you be doing the Port Orange Show> I plan to go. Have a great day! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the show went great and the weather cooperated for you.
    That picture made me squee with glee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was over that way Saturday and my friend told me about that show. That is right up my alley. Wished I had known about it ahead of time. I hope you did well. The DeLand Outdoor art show is getting smaller each and every year. OH, I meant to tell you how excited I was to see that The Wizard of Oz was on your favorite movie list! It's my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! Thank you for stopping by and checking out my art!