Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Doggie Art Show


Getting ready for the Doggie Art Show tomorrow! Praying that it won't rain....at least until after 4:00. This little guy Squeegee was almost blind and had light sensitive eyes, so he has to wear these goggles when outside. How cute is he?! I have no profound words to share today, except I feel big changes coming and I can't help but see everything coming together and life being tweaked in a very good way! I know I will have fun tomorrow, but I need some Zzzzz. C'mon 1:30.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:45 AM

    Cute picture! I hope you have a great day today and can get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:01 PM

    Hi Shari! Thanks for visiting my blog :) Yes, I do live in DeLand and was just at the Outdoor Art Show at Earl Brown Park. You said you had a show this weekend but I didn't see where. Will you be doing the Port Orange Show> I plan to go. Have a great day! Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the show went great and the weather cooperated for you.
    That picture made me squee with glee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:23 PM

    I was over that way Saturday and my friend told me about that show. That is right up my alley. Wished I had known about it ahead of time. I hope you did well. The DeLand Outdoor art show is getting smaller each and every year. OH, I meant to tell you how excited I was to see that The Wizard of Oz was on your favorite movie list! It's my all time favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!