Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Friday, November 13, 2009

C'mon, get in the picture!

There is a quote by Maya Angelou that reads..."Ask for what you want and then be prepared to get it."
Well, I asked for a camera and a few hours later, got a camera! My friend Lisa and her hubby generously are lending me the use of one of their cameras until I get a replacement. At first, I turned her away because it doesn't have enough mexapixels for my artwork (I can't believe how spoiled I am!) But then, after getting a hold of myself I realized what a blessing! I can use it to get those candid shots that I've been missing for a week and for the updates here and.....for taking more pics of myself. It's amazing how one Wishcasting Wednesday can set you right on your path. Suzie made a comment about how maybe I need to get in front of the camera instead of behind it all the time. Get in the picture! Something about this just clicked with me, like the shutter on a camera! Thank you Suzie for checking my blind spot. She has an awesome blog if you haven't check it out yet.

I feel like yesterday I made the intention to set out on a journey to my dreams. And I am so thankful to all of you who surrounded me to give me the tools, information, wishes and encouragement to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!