Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back to Reality




These are just a few shots from our trip down south to Sanibel Island. For some reason, I can only load 4 pictures at a time from Picasa per post. Anyone know how to get around this? I'll post more in another post. We had a super fantastic week. So many shells this year! Usually, we are conservative about what we take, as we have a bunch of shells already from many years past, but this year I felt an overwhelming need to take as many as I could. There were so many beautiful scallop shells and I just wanted to save them....for myself and from being covered in oil. The beach was much choppier than usual for the gulf with Hurricane Alex out there stirring things up. But, we did get some calm time in the warm water just floating along, digging our toes in the sand searching for sand dollars and other little creatures to meet. So fun! This week, back to reality and facing challenges on the homefront. Life is an adventure, that is for sure!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!