Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wishcasting Wednesday with Jamie Ridler

I usually like to add a photo to represent my wish for Wishcasting Wednesdays, but today my whole blog represents my wish!  This week, Jamie, asks us What Do You Wish to Tend to? 

I wish to tend to my Blog! I wish to tend to my Creative Business! I wish to tend to my dream of success as an artist! So, today, I know I have the power to make the first part of my wish come true...I'm going to tend to my blog!  Might look kinda funny as I work on it...please bear with me!

Go Out and Be Kind!

8 comments:

  1. Wish, away, sweetheart ~ have fun creating your blog. It isn't a race, and it's your place in this universe to make absolutely, uniquely, something that you adore!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!
    Hugs!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time with your blog:)
    As Shari wishes for herself, so I wish also:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish with all your heart! :] good wishes.
    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do have sun today. Thanks for your wish!

    And as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. Have fun creating the blog you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful wish. I'm wishing it right along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you wish to tend to, so I wish for you also.. love the tagline: go out and be kind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!