There has been a slight adjustment though...it's actually going to be 8-8-8 this time around.
Which if I'm not mistaken is SUPER LUCKY GOOD in Chinese numerology.
(Whoo-whoo, I'll have an eggroll to that!)
I'm happy to be a part of this project wherein 8 creative women will answer 8 business questions on 8 different blogs. Each of us has an assigned question as follows and each day we will post a different person's response to our question with our personal answers being on the final day. Get it? It's okay if you don't, just tune in here for the next 8 business days and check out these amazing women as they answer some interesting creative business questions!
1.Is it necessary for your business to line up with your soul purpose? What value is there to having that aligned?
2. Do you have a business mentor? What values does that offer to your experiences as a business owner?
3.What animal would represent your first year of business?
4. What business/businesses have you chosen to model your business after?
5. At this moment, what one idea do you need to start executing for your business?
6. What part of your business have you delegated or put on hold in order to focus your energy more efficiently?
7. How did you finally decide on the look of your brand? What did the evolution look like?
8. Who is that one person you would like to sit and talk with about your business? What would you talk about?