Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Committment





The top three pictures are of floorcloths that I did for Island Style Gallery on Sanibel Island. They were one of my first clients and we have had a great relationship for years and I love, love, love their space. If you are ever on the island check them out! Floorcloths, for those that don't know are durable handpainted thick canvas mats. Perfect for beach houses! I have been making them for about 3 years now. I also make doggie/pet placements too. I'll post some of pics of those at a later time.

The last pic is one that I did for my upcoming show, The Maitland Art Festival on October 21 & 22. I am really enjoying the freedom that I have right now with regards to just taking any of the ideas I have and bringing them to light. I am so thankful every day for the life I am living. I realize the opportunity I have been given and I am grateful and want to express my committment to my art and to my creative spirit and to my dreams! Aloha! Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!