Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shame, shame, shame


That is how I feel when I realize that it has been over 2 months since I have last tended to my blog. I have visited others during this time gleaning wisdom and inspiration, but whenever it comes to mine I bring out my excuse bag and tell my self, I don't have time right now.

I realize that this is a slap in the face of my true appreciation of these wonderful souls that I have found in this blogging community. So I vow to enter something, even if it is a picture only at least once a week.

I have been busy (really). I took the big leap and left the world of being a drone and now am a full-time artist mom! I love every single minute of it. Except the part about dealing with taxes and bookkeeping. But, I am trying to keep an open mind about and learn what i can, as I believe the more you know the easier it gets or at least I will settle into a comfortable routine with it. I can hope.

So far I have been accepted into an exhibition here called, "More Postcards from Paradise." What an honor!

Also, I have an art festival coming up in 2 weeks. Can we say Crunch Time! It is thrilling. I have cast my net wide and I seem to be catching exactly what I need. Hmmmmm.....thank you Universe!

Also, a piece that I had all but forgotten about that was in a wonderful show called "1000 Square Feet" SOLD. The day that I emailed to inquire about it's whereabouts, I recieved a check in the mail for it's sale a few days earlier. If that is not the universe catching me, I don't know what is.




I'm going to try to post each painting as I complete them. I am not a great photographer, but I do believe in practice. These are a few that I have done recently, I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!