Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Believe in Possibility

I am going through a phase of clarifying and defining what kind of life I want to create from here forward. Yes, of course, I want to be HAPPY!! I generally AM happy now, but what do I really want my life to look like. What do I want to experience on a day-to-day basis. So, after I get clear on what, then the hard part begins. Believing. Believing in myself enough to allow what I truly want to come into my life. Believing that I am good enough. Believing that I can create the life of my dreams. Believing that it is possible. It's much easier said that done. I have bursts of knowing, when it all just clicks and feels right. And also the sneaky moments of doubt that creep in and can set you back a day, or a week. I guess it all boils down to faith. I know that my deepest desires didn't appear in my heart only to stay there unfulfilled. I know that a desire fulfilled simply adds joy to the world. And we all know the world needs more joy. Believe. Have Faith. Dreams Do Come True.

1 comment:

  1. I had a weird unformed feeling the day you first got back in touch with me that I wrote about in my written journal and it's taken a few more days to develop...I'm starting to think it wasn't really a coincidence that the timing of getting to be inspired by you again just happened to coincide with a big life-changing event I've taken on.
    You're the first person who ever made me believe in the power of positive thinking. I wish I would remember that more often.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!