Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mutt Lynch Wine Label

This little painting is an entry that I did for a wine label contest for Mutt Lynch Winery in Sonoma. I did so at the urging of one of my favorite clients and it was so much fun. So much so, that I am inspired to do some small works...about the 8 x 10 size range. I usually work much bigger. This was a nice change, and I enjoyed the portability. Very easy to set up a mobile kit to take with me whereever I wanted to create. I have some ideas for a series and I'll post more as I create them.

There is still time to vote for me to stay in the wine label contest. It only takes a minute and there is NOTHING to fill out, just a couple of clicks! Easy-peasy!  Go here to VOTE!  Dog Art Today and maybe one day you will be enjoying a nice bottle of red with my label on it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!