Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Circle's End











I've fallen a little behind on sharing some of the art journal pages I've done for the art journal circle that I've been participating in. Well, last night was the unofficial last night of the group, and I thought I'd share some of the last few pages that I completed. I'm feeling a little sad that it's over, as it has been going round for a year now. The good news is that I have book filled with some great art by some fellow creatives, and now it's time to look to what's next. With every ending, there is always a new beginning. Enjoy!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, inspiring work. Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art journal is beautiful! Such happy colors! Love the sweet boat... so cute! Love your writing of 'feeling free'. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the journal pages! so much fun and creativity going on here. great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!