Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Guest in the Studio


Don't ya just hate it when you take pictures and you don't realize that your settings are OFF, and they turn out all blurry? I'm trying to cope by telling myself it's all ARTsy, but it's really NOT! ARRGGH!


BREATHE. Breathe.
Okay, I'm OK!
Meet my friend, Dolly!
She recently stopped by to exercise her creativity and share some hang time in the studio. I love having friends come visit and create with me. She is a fledgling artist and is open to any tips, tools, and techniques available. She's in that beginning stage, where she just wants to get BETTER. I told her that she already has everything she needs already INSIDE.
How do I know?

It's that DESIRE.

 If the desire is there, then so is everything you need to fulfill it.
All you need to do is put it into...
PRACTICE!
Plus, as we experienced artists know, it's not about the end result, it's about the process.
And one of the best parts of that process, is sharing creativity with friends!


 

Aw, see what I mean? 
This would have been such a cute pic if it was in FOCUS!
oh well, I still like it.
Thanks for visiting me in the studio, Dolly!
I had a great day!

Now, I'm off to practice my camera!
What are you wanting to practice today?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Next time Shari use Auto setting and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!