Shari Sherman

Shari Sherman

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Summer's Willing Captive

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


My blog has been calling...and my studio too...but my days have been filled with...
frogs
succulent bromeliads and colorful flowers
hammock time
my very own homegrown tomatoes
turtles
coconut faces
seashells
little waves
leopard crabs and sea snails
birthday wishes and birthday cake
seafood feasts
riding bikes in the rain
sand dollars worth $10,000 each
fresh ice cream and fresh fruit
writing and drawing and splashes of watercolor
stacks of books
fireworks and parades
and
daydreaming...

oh yes, summer has a hold on me...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. I love this. Happy summer!

    Steph : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopped over from the Flying Lessons group. Great shots! I knew the moment I saw them you were a fellow Florida girl...though I'll admit I'm a Seminole, not a Gator... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always such a marvelous inspiration! Happy Summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:04 AM

    Oh honey. Seeing all the lovely color and sun made me miss Florida for the first time since leaving. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stephanie, you and I are on the same wavelength. Thank goodness you are inspiring me to keep making some kind of progress.

    @Cheryl, you, my dear, are ALWAYS so inspiring!

    @Kelly, thank you so much for stopping by! I love your photography, so for you to say Great Shots! is thrilling for me. BTW, we aren't really Gators either...my husband is a UCF Knight. (His brother is a Gator!) It's all good though!

    @A Muser, Florida has missed you since the day you left...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe, summer, captured perfectly. So happy and colorful, and love seeing the beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Aloha friends! It's so nice to hear from you!